We do everything we can to make BASIS an enjoyable and safe space for everyone. This is a key responsibility for our staff who are here to make that happen, so please follow their instruction at all times.
We expect our visitors to maintain an open, positive and tolerant attitude towards others, regardless of their origin, culture, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and age. BASIS has unisex toilets.
We expect visitors to cooperate in creating a safe clubbing space for everyone, both physically and socially. If you or someone else feels unsafe or unsettled by anything occurring in the club please report this to our staff immediately so we can resolve the issue.
BASIS is a place where artists are exhibiting their work. It is therefore important that this is the main purpose of your visit.
To improve the atmosphere in the club we prefer to see as few phones on the dance floor as possible. Using your phone, including for filming/photography, can be disruptive to other visitors and artists and infringe upon the experiences of others. We tape off the flash upon entry and advise everyone to put away their phones and enjoy the moment.
Tickets bought on presale do not guarantee entry, so please be aware of our house rules.
When leaving BASIS, please think about our neighbours and leave as quietly as possible. Thank you!
To ensure that BASIS is an enjoyable and safe space for everyone the following house rules are in place. Anyone caught in violation of these rules will be denied entry or removed from the club without refund.
- Maintain an open, tolerant and positive attitude towards other visitors and staff members. Aggressive, racist, homophobic, violent and/or other disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Be aware of the night’s program.
- No overly formal dress or football shirts.
- Groups of 4+ are not allowed.
- Anyone visibly under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be denied entry or removed from the club.
- Possession of weapons and/or drugs is forbidden. In case of violation these will be confiscated and the police informed.
- Food and drinks, any form of liquid, (permanent) markers and glow sticks, finger lights and other luminous items are forbidden and will be confiscated.
- Upon entering BASIS, you consent to the possibility of being searched.
- Do not remove the flash sticker on your phone.
- No smoking indoors. At BASIS the national rules regarding the alcohol policy and smoking ban apply. Violation will result in a fine being recovered from the offender.
- Visitors must be at least 18 years old and provide identification upon entry. No ID, no entry.
- Once you have left the club re-entry is not possible. We do not provide stamps.
- BASIS is not responsible for the loss or theft of property stored in a rented safe. You are responsible for properly locking your hired safe and its contents.
- For the safety of everyone BASIS is fitted with CCTV. By entering BASIS you acknowledge that you may be recorded. If requested, recordings will be provided to the police.
BASIS is a member of “Panel Deurbeleid”. If you are refused or expelled and you feel this is not in accordance with our house rules, you can submit a complaint to the Panel at www.paneldeurbeleidutrecht.nl or by calling +31(0)30 232 86 66.